Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The Unlimited Woman Association, The Unlimited Woman Lifestyle and Business Network, Unlimited Woman Global Business Academy and AMJ Production & Publications
Service, Program, Products and Sales Policies
Congratulations on the purchase of your coaching package, program or product with Dr. Anita M. Jackson, Founder and CEO.
Please read the following service, program, products and sales policies.
General Sales Purchase Policy:
The Unlimited Woman Association, The Unlimited Woman Lifestyle and Business Network, The Unlimited Woman Global Business Academy as well as AMJ Productions and Publications (AMJP2) with Dr. Anita M. Jackson operates under Jackson Global Training & Consultation Services who holds a number of special offers at various times, we must adhere to our policy that products and program prices, sales, special discounts, free trials, and the like are valid only for the dates and deadlines upon which they are offered, so they are not valid on previous or future purchases. Also any promo, coupon or discount codes must be used at the time of purchase, at the checkout page in our shopping cart, and they are not valid on previous or future purchases. We do not make exceptions to this policy as it would not be fair practice to do so.
Unless indicated on your coaching, program or product agreement, we do not offer refunds after 48 hours of purchase OR two (2) coaching sessions with Dr. Anita, whichever comes first.
Physical and Digital Products:
Please note the guarantees and payment terms on the sales page for each individual product.
Telephone-based teaching, mentoring and coaching programs:
Please note the guarantees and payment terms on the sales page for each program. Trainings and materials are offered in our best of intention to provide excellence and high service to all participants. We do our due diligence to provide valid and currently content for the highest possible of transformation and success.
If you choose a payment plan to pay for your program, you agree to pay the registration fee in full as per terms of that payment plan as listed on the registration page for the program.
Also, if you choose a payment plan to pay for your registration, and your credit or debit card is declined for any reason for any of the payments, you will immediately use another form of payment upon notification of the decline, or you will forfeit your placement in the program until payment is made.
If you choose to remove or cancel yourself from a program prior to the end of the program dates, you understand that refunds will not be issued, and if you’ve chosen to pay your registration fee via the installment plan, that you are still responsible for paying your balance in full.
Various programs may offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – if you are unsatisfied, please contact my team for further details at [email protected] ([email protected] – will be activated at upcoming program launch October 2016)
Still have questions?
Schedule Your First Session with Dr. Anita here:
Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Individual successes are dependent on his or her background, dedication, desire, motivation and follow through.
Copyright © 2013 - 2017 Dr. Anita M. Jackson
All Rights Reserved.
Jackson Global Training and Consultations Services is a dba